Episode Three. You can also visit the Adventures in Underachievement channel.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Seattle Web Fest – Platforms and Distribution Panel
- Tape Recorder + Full Disclosure Screening at Omaha Film Festival
- What It’s Like to Attend WA Film Day in Olympia
- Three Lessons in Crowdfunding Films from Seed & Spark
- Movies Matter
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- Daniel Jacobs on The Age of the Producer-Distributor
- VOD Options for Independent Films and Series | THE FLURRY on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
- бесплатные игры для мобильного телефона 6303i classic on Film Gear: GFCI Device
- Gary on VOD for Independents in 2014
- Subham Bakuli on The Open Source Short Film Business Model
3 of 15 Pages (20%) complete
TAGSFilm Festivals Short Films $5 Cover Seattle Questions Prep days Coffee & Pie Projects Filmmaking Full Disclosure Divergence Independent Film Distribution Directing Videos Uncategorized Screenwriting IndieFlix Status Report Internet Television film production Trailer: The Movie! Adventures in Underachievement VOD Commercial Videos The No-Sit List Gear film gear Internet Distribution Tape Recorder Popular Uprising Entry Level Film Distribution Independent Series