Episode Three. You can also visit the Adventures in Underachievement channel.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- Now on IndieFlix: Entry Level and DIVERGENCE: Season One
- Launching Films on VOD
- Full Disclosure and Coffee & Pie Now Available on Reelhouse VOD
- How Actors Can Get Clips for their Reels
- A New Look at Independent Film Financing and Distribution
- Best DUI lawyer in DC on Using Storyboards to Help Get Funding for Your Film
- Jeremy on A great Cedric Yarbrough moment from Entry Level
- Linwood on 7 Tips for an Easy and Effective Corporate Video Interview
- internet marketing campaigns on Kicking Off the Richard Fairbanks Documentary Project
- Timothy on VOD for Independents in 2014
10 of 11 Episodes (91%) complete
TAGSfilm production $5 Cover Seattle IndieFlix Internet Television Questions Videos Web Series Full Disclosure Popular Uprising Uncategorized Independent Film Status Report film gear Tape Recorder Prep days Internet Distribution Divergence Short Films Commercial Videos Independent Series Screenwriting Entry Level Adventures in Underachievement Distribution Filmmaking Trailer: The Movie! Directing Film Distribution Projects Coffee & Pie Gear The No-Sit List VOD