Episode Three. You can also visit the Adventures in Underachievement channel.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- Now on IndieFlix: Entry Level and DIVERGENCE: Season One
- Launching Films on VOD
- Full Disclosure and Coffee & Pie Now Available on Reelhouse VOD
- How Actors Can Get Clips for their Reels
- A New Look at Independent Film Financing and Distribution
- Tina C on Promoting Your Film—and Yourself—at Film Festivals: Tips You Only Learn After Your 20th Film Festival.
- Rev.rotumbasa sarada thero on Storyboards, Shooting Plans, and Shot Lists
- Olivier Adam on VOD for Independents in 2014
- Jessie Aguire on Questions
- Nick Poulos on What to Wear: Director’s Edition
10 of 11 Episodes (91%) complete
TAGSEntry Level The No-Sit List Filmmaking Gear Trailer: The Movie! Full Disclosure Coffee & Pie Internet Distribution Videos Distribution Popular Uprising Commercial Videos Uncategorized VOD Directing Questions Film Distribution film production Prep days Independent Series Tape Recorder Independent Film Adventures in Underachievement Status Report film gear Screenwriting Divergence Internet Television Short Films Projects $5 Cover Seattle IndieFlix Web Series