Episode Three. You can also visit the Adventures in Underachievement channel.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Is Vimeo’s $10,000 Advance for Digital Exclusives a Good Deal for Filmmakers?
- Screenplay Reading: POWDER RIVER
- Coffee and Pie Goes Worldwide
- Stay tuned
- DIVERGENCE – New Episodes and New Media Festival Screening
- Film Gear: Safety Cables
- The Open Source Short Film Business Model
- Speaking at SIFF 2013
- Screenplay Reading: DEAD MAN’S HAND
- New short film project – TAPE RECORDER
- electronic cigarette rolling machine reviews on A great Cedric Yarbrough moment from Entry Level
- Kelly Daisy on Is Vimeo’s $10,000 Advance for Digital Exclusives a Good Deal for Filmmakers?
- global offensive on Trailer: The Movie! – the movie
- johnny on Screenplay Reading: POWDER RIVER
- Mark on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
10 of 11 Episodes (91%) complete
TAGSScreenwriting film production Questions VOD Full Disclosure Commercial Videos Filmmaking Short Films Prep days Divergence $5 Cover Seattle IndieFlix Gear Projects Entry Level Web Series Videos Adventures in Underachievement film gear Directing Coffee & Pie Status Report Storyboards Popular Uprising Independent Series Writing Assignments Uncategorized Distribution Independent Film Trailer: The Movie! Internet Television The No-Sit List