Episode Three. You can also visit the Adventures in Underachievement channel.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- Now on IndieFlix: Entry Level and DIVERGENCE: Season One
- Launching Films on VOD
- Full Disclosure and Coffee & Pie Now Available on Reelhouse VOD
- How Actors Can Get Clips for their Reels
- A New Look at Independent Film Financing and Distribution
- Richie on New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- computer mouses on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
- noi that chung cu gia re on Bringing out the best in an inexperienced actor?
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AFlqIxWTgQpFVfpRw0qmUNmu_u_l72OPG_7Gj8tBF-k/edit on Screenplay Reading: DEAD MAN’S HAND
- trik hack facebook agustus 2013 on Promoting Your Film—and Yourself—at Film Festivals: Tips You Only Learn After Your 20th Film Festival.
10 of 11 Episodes (91%) complete
TAGSScreenwriting Commercial Videos Popular Uprising film production Full Disclosure Trailer: The Movie! Filmmaking $5 Cover Seattle Short Films VOD Entry Level Independent Series Web Series Internet Television Independent Film Status Report Videos Divergence Distribution Questions Prep days Directing Adventures in Underachievement Gear The No-Sit List Internet Distribution Film Distribution Projects Uncategorized film gear Coffee & Pie Tape Recorder IndieFlix