Episode Three. You can also visit the Adventures in Underachievement channel.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Seattle Web Fest – Platforms and Distribution Panel
- Tape Recorder + Full Disclosure Screening at Omaha Film Festival
- What It’s Like to Attend WA Film Day in Olympia
- Three Lessons in Crowdfunding Films from Seed & Spark
- Movies Matter
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- Murray on VOD for Independents in 2014
- Julian on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
- Jonathan Lim on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
- Sreekanth Candid wedding Photographer on Storyboards, Shooting Plans, and Shot Lists
- VOD Options for Independent Films and Series | THE FLURRY on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
3 of 15 Pages (20%) complete
TAGSIndieFlix Status Report Screenwriting Questions Commercial Videos Filmmaking Uncategorized Full Disclosure Short Films Gear Independent Series Entry Level Tape Recorder $5 Cover Seattle Popular Uprising Prep days Distribution film production Trailer: The Movie! film gear Directing Film Distribution The No-Sit List Divergence Coffee & Pie Independent Film Videos VOD Film Festivals Projects Adventures in Underachievement Internet Distribution Internet Television