Episode Three. You can also visit the Adventures in Underachievement channel.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Seattle Web Fest – Platforms and Distribution Panel
- Tape Recorder + Full Disclosure Screening at Omaha Film Festival
- What It’s Like to Attend WA Film Day in Olympia
- Three Lessons in Crowdfunding Films from Seed & Spark
- Movies Matter
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- tik on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
- Julian on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
- Jonathan Lim on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
- Sreekanth Candid wedding Photographer on Storyboards, Shooting Plans, and Shot Lists
- VOD Options for Independent Films and Series | THE FLURRY on VOD Options for Independent Films and Series
3 of 15 Pages (20%) complete
TAGSPrep days Questions Filmmaking Coffee & Pie Independent Film The No-Sit List film production $5 Cover Seattle Full Disclosure Independent Series Film Festivals Internet Television Directing Trailer: The Movie! Status Report IndieFlix Distribution Film Distribution Internet Distribution Divergence Entry Level Videos Adventures in Underachievement Short Films Screenwriting film gear Projects VOD Uncategorized Tape Recorder Commercial Videos Gear Popular Uprising