Episode Three. You can also visit the Adventures in Underachievement channel.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Seattle Web Fest – Platforms and Distribution Panel
- Tape Recorder + Full Disclosure Screening at Omaha Film Festival
- What It’s Like to Attend WA Film Day in Olympia
- Three Lessons in Crowdfunding Films from Seed & Spark
- Movies Matter
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- http://nl.miricoperu.info on Fantasy Football for Drama Nerds
- http://iacaiberry.info on Fantasy Football for Drama Nerds
- Moreee Researrccchh! – Postcard Advertisement #2 | Nass's A2 Media Blog on Promoting Your Film—and Yourself—at Film Festivals: Tips You Only Learn After Your 20th Film Festival.
- Where do I even start? – Postcard Advertisement #1 | Nass's A2 Media Blog on Promoting Your Film—and Yourself—at Film Festivals: Tips You Only Learn After Your 20th Film Festival.
- Eugene Liao on Storyboards, Shooting Plans, and Shot Lists
3 of 15 Pages (20%) complete
TAGSFilmmaking film production Tape Recorder $5 Cover Seattle Trailer: The Movie! Internet Distribution Popular Uprising Projects Divergence Independent Series Prep days film gear Film Festivals Status Report Adventures in Underachievement Film Distribution Short Films Full Disclosure Commercial Videos Entry Level Distribution IndieFlix Screenwriting Gear Questions Independent Film Internet Television Directing Coffee & Pie Videos Uncategorized The No-Sit List VOD