This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Seattle Web Fest – Platforms and Distribution Panel
- Tape Recorder + Full Disclosure Screening at Omaha Film Festival
- What It’s Like to Attend WA Film Day in Olympia
- Three Lessons in Crowdfunding Films from Seed & Spark
- Movies Matter
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- Eric on Storyboards, Shooting Plans, and Shot Lists
- David on How Actors Can Get Clips for their Reels
- Postcard Advertisements: Research | A2 Media – Short Film on Promoting Your Film—and Yourself—at Film Festivals: Tips You Only Learn After Your 20th Film Festival.
- Jalene on Screenplay Reading: POWDER RIVER
- Tessie on Entry Level currently playing on Starz
3 of 15 Pages (20%) complete
TAGSEntry Level Gear Adventures in Underachievement Trailer: The Movie! Filmmaking IndieFlix Prep days Independent Film VOD Status Report film production Projects Screenwriting Short Films film gear Popular Uprising Film Distribution Independent Series Uncategorized Directing Internet Television Coffee & Pie $5 Cover Seattle Tape Recorder Distribution Questions Full Disclosure Divergence Videos The No-Sit List Film Festivals Commercial Videos Internet Distribution