I recommend that you watch full screen.
This site is run by Douglas Horn as a resource for content creators interested in developing, creating and building audiences for independent films and series. I welcome your questions. The independent film and series landscape is limitless but uncharted. Let's figure out our way together!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
- Seattle Web Fest – Platforms and Distribution Panel
- Tape Recorder + Full Disclosure Screening at Omaha Film Festival
- What It’s Like to Attend WA Film Day in Olympia
- Three Lessons in Crowdfunding Films from Seed & Spark
- Movies Matter
- Tape Recorder Premiere at SIFF
- Tape Recorder to World Premiere at SIFF 2014
- New on IndieFlix: Full Disclosure, Coffee & Pie, Tape Recorder and more shorts
- Filmmakers, Save Everything!
- Advice to Young Filmmakers (of any age)
- Postcard Advertisements: Research | A2 Media – Short Film on Promoting Your Film—and Yourself—at Film Festivals: Tips You Only Learn After Your 20th Film Festival.
- Jalene on Screenplay Reading: POWDER RIVER
- Tessie on Entry Level currently playing on Starz
- Isela Deyoung on VOD for Independents in 2014
- Sunil Bhatia on Storyboards, Shooting Plans, and Shot Lists
3 of 15 Pages (20%) complete
TAGSFilm Distribution The No-Sit List Entry Level Tape Recorder Trailer: The Movie! Filmmaking $5 Cover Seattle Internet Distribution Film Festivals Uncategorized Commercial Videos Independent Series Coffee & Pie Short Films film gear film production Directing Full Disclosure Questions Prep days Divergence Internet Television Videos VOD IndieFlix Popular Uprising Adventures in Underachievement Distribution Projects Status Report Independent Film Gear Screenwriting